Friday, November 30, 2007

Riley's Student of the Month!

I was fortunate enough to attend Riley's Student of the Month assembly this morning.
The kids were both excited to see me at their school.
Riley's teacher, Mrs. Cobb, wrote some lovely things about my special little girl.
Part of it says: "I am thankful to see her smiling face enter into my classroom daily. I am thankful for the excitement she has for learning, and for the way it bursts out of her and spreads throughout my class. I am thankful for the kind person she is. I am thankful for her always giving 110%, which shows as she continues to improve in reading!"
I am so proud of Riley!

2 comments:

Raysha said...

I just noticed that you added links. I guess that I should let you know that my husband's name is Derrick. Scott is my little boy!!!!

Cami said...

Hi Melissa. It was fun to see your blog! That is great you are doing one so that cory can see all the craziness at home. LOL!!