Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Kade's Getting Baptized!

I want to first apologize to any of you out there who felt you needed an individual invitation but did not receive one...no one really did. I've never had to arrange something like this before and I'm sure I've overlooked many things. Please do not take it personally. I wanted to make cute little invitations and mail them to everyone I've ever met...that didn't happen either. All I did was make up a mass email...so if I don't have your email on my list, you didn't get it--sorry. So, in an effort to compensate for some of my shortcomings...

Kade's baptism is Sat 10 May at 10 am. If you are interested in attending, or would like to send your well wishes to the lucky boy, please contact me.

Kade is very excited about his big day. I've been running around like crazy trying to get everything done... It seems like things have been building up longer than I thought. For some reason I didn't realize how neglected things have become around here with me being so busy at work. I do laundry...and dishes...and vacuum from time to time...and the maintenance stops about there. I've got a whole summer ahead of me to catch up...lucky me.

I'll be sure to let you know how things go at Kade's baptism...of course there will be pictures to post too. :)

2 comments:

Diana said...

How fun for you guys! Does that make you feel old?
Is your hubby home?
I hope you all have a wonderful baptism day!

Lisa said...

Oh I sure wish we could come up! Ashlynn's Birthday is Saturday. Good Luck to Kade and try and take some time to enjoy the day with all the stress that comes with it! :)