Sunday, February 15, 2009

Well, the time has come...

Have I piqued your interest yet? Time for what? Hmm... Well, we've been back in Arizona for some time now while Cory has been off galavanting--he says he's working, but it is still in a place away from us. So, we are now going to have a house somewhere we can all be together soon. Where? Well, I'd rather not disclose the particulars on my public blog, but suffice it to say somewhere in Kansas. If you would like to know more, but don't know how to contact me, email me at demuth_family@msn.com and I'll fill in the particulars for you.
Cory has picked out a brand new house for us that will be done in a few weeks. Since Queen Creek has a modified year-round schedule for school, we are taking an extended Spring Break this year and enrolling the kids in Kansas probably by the beginning of April.
To all of you in Arizona, we'll miss you. We've made a lot of good friends here and will miss seeing your bright smiling faces so much. I do hope you'll stay in touch. I'll do my best to chart our migration and adaptation to Kansas. It should be interesting. We are all so excited!

5 comments:

Brian Reed said...

I knew it was coming but Im still going to miss you and your family. Im kinda sad. dont forget us.
Brian Reed

Diana said...

Good luck to you and your family! I hope everything goes well with your new adventure! Keep on a bloggin'!!!

Deanna said...

I am so sad that you are moving! We are going to miss you so so much! It's been fun having Kade and Riley. We'll stay in touch! Love you guys!

Bridget Miller said...

Darn Melissa, It will be a good but sad move at the same time. Good luck if we dont see you before you move.

Porters said...

I'm so sad to see you go, but glad for your family to be together. You've been such an asset to our ward. We'll miss you!