Thursday, December 24, 2009

December

So...since I started back to school the blog has been woefully neglected. We have done a lot of things, many of them undocumented on here... However, I did manage to take a few pictures this month during the more momentous happenings. Of course the pictures are all out of order, so I'll attempt to comment individually. But, the two main events are: the kids' snow day!, and cut out cookies.
I really took a deep breath and let them make a big mess in the kitchen. We did clean shortly after...

Kade wanted me to know he was eating a snow man's head... :S

I should have turned this one a bit, but... Kade requested the "brown" frosting for the gingerbread men.

Some of our grander creations...

Riley mid-frost...

Kade was proud of this one.

Kade was secretly wiping his hands on his pants... :S I couldn't let this pass without a picture!

Riley had a great time tubing down our hill on their snow day! She was out there for HOURS!

Kade was also quite excited about the snow!
I hope to be better about blogging in the new year...Maybe we'll start with Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

No comments: