Friday, December 16, 2011

Onward and Upward

Not so sure about the upward part, but it is definitely time to move onward. After two and a half years of hard work at Kansas State University, I finally achieved my goal. After many early mornings and late nights, frantic cramming and leisurely strolls, I am done. Well, almost...final grades have yet to post so I am currently sitting here pulling my hair out wondering just how much my hard work has paid off--and how much harder I should have worked... I remind myself that this will not matter all that much a year from now, or even a week from now, but right now...it does. With Christmas approaching, children on vacation from school, presents, baking, cleaning, cards, it would be really nice if this would just work out the way I want it.
The good news...I may just have enough time to keep this blog updated more often. I have recently discovered the new timeline feature on Facebook and will probably take advantage of that as well--so much easier. So, keep checking both (because I know you secretly have way more time than I do and have nothing better to do than check in on my various sites just to see what is going on in Kansas). ;)
I hope you are all well and prepared for the holidays. We are still getting there. But, we are a lot closer than before.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you! You did it! We miss you guys!

Kimberly said...

You've inspired me with the facebook timeline ;)