Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Still January...striving to look for the good

Well, I didn't get the job I was hoping to get...perhaps something better will come along--at least that's what I'm telling myself in order to get out of bed each morning.
Hopefully I have a better attitude at this point. Things are a long way from perfect, but they really aren't all that bad--knocking on wood. I have it pretty good here. I am also contriving ways to earn money that allow me to take my children to school regularly. I'll let you know how that turns out. In the meantime...I'm trying to smile. :)

1 comment:

Gari Jo Powell said...

Hey Melissa, I hope its ok that I leave a comment. Im glad to see that you guys are doing ok. Man, the kids have gotten so big. Rileys hair is sooo long and so cute. And Kade is so cute with his missing teeth. They sure do grow fast. I saw you name on Janelles blog and wanted to say 'Hi'. Sorry to hear that Corey is in Iraq again. Ill keep him in my prayers. Well, like I said Im glad to see you guys are good.