Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Weekend

Well, I spent a great deal of time in a car this weekend.
But, I had a whole lot of fun!!
We went to Thatcher via Globe, then back to Holbrook via Globe.
Then, the next day, we repeated the whole thing. :) Still had a blast.
When we got to the White Chair in ... Snowflake?...
I splurged and bought something Riley LOVES so much.
It was even on sale, and the lady delivered it.

Thanks to all the ladies who contributed to my awesome weekend!

Riley's chalkboard says:

I love my mom very much and Daddy very much Angel + Princess = me


2 comments:

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Melissa, I love little Riley. How cute that she wrote that. Hey, thanks to you I have been stuck in the pages of Twilight ignoring my kids and mad at my husband because he is nothing like Edward!!! Just kidding, kinda...Well I am reading New Moon now and you know who just left and I dont really want to read it anymore, just skip to when he comes back!

Unknown said...

That looks so cute! I'll have to stop by and look at it again. Wasn't that store cute? I can't wait to save my money and go back again. I had a blast!