Monday, March 23, 2009

We Own a HOUSE!!

YAY!! So I flew to Denver, drove to Kansas, signed for our house :) drove back to Colorado, and then flew back to Phoenix... (Okay, Cory was there too and did pretty much all the driving) all in the course of just a few days that seemed to last weeks. Our house is ready for us to move into...but of course I still do not have things in order in Arizona. (Yet, here I am posting a new blog instead of doing some useful task to prepare for the event officially occuring later this week...)
While in Colorado we were able to visit a few of the sights I miss the most. I even have pictures--that require tweeking prior to posting. Stay tuned.

8 comments:

Brad said...

hey !
I am glad for you especially during these hard times.
Brad

Unknown said...

Cute house! That's so exciting! YEA!

Lisa said...

Congratulations guys! Very exciting!

Brooke Kenny said...

I love the house!! I am excited for you to come to Amarillo!

Rae said...

1: Congratulations!
2: It looks beautiful.
3: I'm totally jealous.

Raysha said...

Congrats! Such a pretty house. Oh, and I love the picture you have for your header. So fun!

Meghan White said...

It is so cute!!

Ellsworth Family said...

Congratulations on your new home - it is such a beautiful home. You will have so much fun decorating it and landscaping it the way you want. You and Cory did good!