Sunday, October 31, 2010

hello out there...




So, if any of you actually look at our blog still...this is for you!




We are well into the Fall semester and have done SO much since my last post.

I am still in school, Kade is now a 5th grader, Riley is in 4th, and Cory is deployed.

To keep my sanity I find myself taking more pictures than before. If any of my Kansan friends would like to help me get some practice in...please let me know, I would be happy to practice on you and your family.

We have a lot going just now, but feel confident that we can get most of it done in a timely manner.

One thing I would like to add to my pile is blogging again. We shall see how that goes.

Thanks for hanging in there with us. We haven't disappeared, just dropped off the radar for a bit.

3 comments:

Chitney said...

I'm so glad you blogged again! Your pictures look great if we were close I'd make chad take pictures so you can practice!

Rae said...

I'm excited to see more photos, because these two are my absolute favorites you've done so far! They're gorgeous!

Brian Reed said...

Your kids are sure growing up, what a wonderful famliy.