Wednesday, August 17, 2011

School Starts!

It seems that around this time each year I get a bit more time to myself. As I now search for things to do to postpone mundane chores, I realized that my blog has been left untended for some time...like nearly a year. SO much has happened in the past year. There is really no where to begin--except at the end.

We still live in Kansas! :D Kansas is an adventure. We like it here.

Kade is now a Middle Schooler--rode the bus to school this morning for the first time.

Riley is my 5th Grader--rode her bike to school three days running now.

I am finishing up my last semester of undergrad and will start the job hunt soon.

Scrolling through the pictures on my page I am reminded how fast time flies. Seems like just yesterday they were so little...each day they continue to surprise me with the new things they know and can do.

Here's to hoping blogging makes the list of things that get done this coming year. :) Thanks for hanging in there with us.

No comments: