Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Break


During Conference the kids were particulary quiet. This is what I found when I went to check on them. Kade somehow helped the other two into the tree using the trampoline ladder.

After nearly a week at Grandma's house, the kids were bored at home with Mom...so we ventured out some. Here they are enjoying the rock at Discovery Park--no, not the one in Safford, there's one here by that name.
Thursday we enjoyed nearby Schnepf Farms with some cousins.
They all enjoyed the petting zoo.
The boys really liked these rally racers.
And, the sign says it all.

4 comments:

Porters said...

Looks so fun! I haven't seen you in awhile. How are things going? Riley is seriously the cutest thing ever!!!

Raysha said...

Fun, fun, fun! I love fall and I love pictures of kids at the pumpkin patch. Such a happy adventure for them!

Unknown said...

cute pictures! can't wait to go to schnepf farms.

Diana said...

What a fun farm!

I must really rate high with you having me twice in your link list! ??? Did you even realize that?

Hope you are doing well!